Director of Sales and Marketing
The Director of Sales and Marketing is responsible for promoting the brand, identifying new business opportunities, and driving revenue growth through creative marketing.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Identify and pursue growth opportunities within current book of business
- Identify new growth opportunities across industries
- Plan and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, social media, and direct mail
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Build and maintain great working relationships with a vast network of top tier clients and prospects
- Assist in various facets of the business when required
- Must be a team player
- Comprehensive understanding of the sports sponsorship industry
- Extensive contacts within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Continuous drive to be the best
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator or similar design programs is a plus
- Position requires a flexible schedule with extensive travel within the United States
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or industry specific training is preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in sales and marketing
- Proven track record of success within the industry
- Extensive knowledge of the industry
- Live Sports Radio offers an attractive compensation package which includes a competitive salary, commission, opportunity for year end bonus, health benefits and vacation time.
Please send an email to info@LiveSportsRadio.com with your resume and cover letter attached.