Thank you for making Live Sports Radio part of your game day experience. If you are interested in learning more about our re-programming services, please read below.
Live Sports Radio is currently working with each property to finalize locations of on-site re-programming services for fans that would like to have their radios updated with the frequencies specific to the 2016/2017 football season. Once we have the plans finalized, you will be able to stop by one of our kiosks on game day to have your radio re-programmed on-site. There will be a nominal fee for the re-programming service.
- If you would like to mail your radio in for re-programming, please send your radio(s), along with a check for $10 per radio to the address below. Please make the check payable to Live Sports Radio. If you would like an expedited shipping process, you can send $13 ($10 for re-program + $3 for upgraded shipping) to upgrade to USPS Priority Mail.
Click here for the printable Reprogramming Form
Live Sports Radio
1577 Star Batt Drive
Rochester Hills, MI 48309
Attn: Re-Programming Department
- If you include your email address with your radios, you will receive tracking information & updates.
- Do not include your battery with the radio, as you will receive a new battery as part of the process.
- Typically, not counting transit time to or from, LSR is able to re-program your radios within 3 business days.
Why do I need to reprogram my radio?
- The FCC issues frequencies for each venue the team plays in and we have to apply for a new license per stadium, per season. Due to the away schedule changing each season, your radio will need to be re-programmed each year for a nominal fee.
- We apologize for any misunderstanding relative to the fact that this is a seasonal product. We have done our best to communicate this to all of our loyal customers and will continue to do so. We are committed to providing quality products and offering excellent customer service. If you have thoughts on how we can improve either, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Thank you for your continued support.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding re-programming, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (248) 844-0444.